The Benefits of using Tri-State Data Recovery
- 1. On-Site class 10 cleanroom
- 2. Certified data recovery engineer
- 3. HIPAA compliant and certified
- 4. No sales staff to deal with
- 5. We recover all file systems
- 6. We are open late hours
- 7. Most competitive pricing
- 8. Get to know the engineer
- 9. Honest and straightforward
- 10. References, References, References!
- 11. Your data will be kept secure
- 12. Your data will be kept confidential
HIPAA compliant RAID data recovery services
Tri-State Data Recovery is HIPAA compliant. If you work in the medical field and patient information is stored on your failed RAID server it’s imperative that you seek out a HIPAA compliant data recovery company or you could be subject to very hefty fines. We have taken and passed the Certified HIPAA Security Professional course and follow all required guidelines. If you need a BAA made up for HIPAA compliance, please let us know and rest assured that your data will be kept confidential, and secure with all HIPAA guidelines followed.