The Benefits of using Tri-State Data Recovery
- 1. On-Site class 10 cleanroom
- 2. Certified data recovery engineer
- 3. HIPAA compliant and certified
- 4. No sales staff to deal with
- 5. We recover all file systems
- 6. We are open late hours
- 7. Most competitive pricing
- 8. Get to know the engineer
- 9. Honest and straightforward
- 10. References, References, References!
- 11. Your data will be kept secure
- 12. Your data will be kept confidential
The most competitive RAID data recovery pricing
RAID data recovery is very complex and time consuming. Just doing a diagnostic alone could take several days depending on the extent of damage, how many drives are involved, and the sizes of the disks. No reputable data recovery company will offer a free diagnostic on a RAID recovery. We do make it as affordable as we can charging only $53.50 per drive for the diagnostic as most others will charge double that rate. Once the diagnostic has been completed you will receive a no obligation firm quote, which is also very discounted from larger firms. We can afford to offer discounted rates by keeping our overhead as low as possible while performing all the advertising and website updates in-house.